INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Clean and dry wound or area if necessary.
- Apply a smooth uniform coating of NuvaVet directly on the affected area.
- Allow NuvaVet to dry completely before applying pads or clothing.
- Re-apply NuvaVet as necessary.
For use on intact skin, paws or hooves, or to treat cuts, bites, scrapes, hotspots, burns or other irritations and abrasions, or for use after minor surgeries to keep wounds clean and dry.
Protect your patients’ wounds with NuvaVet™
NuvaVet™ is for use on companion animals, including dogs, cats, and horses to aid in wound healing and to prevent of infection.
WHAT IS NUVAVET?
NuvaVet is a biocompatible polymer that forms a uniform breathable film when applied to skin, paws, or hooves. NuvaVet is non-toxic and dries rapidly adhering to the contours of the skin to form a flexible, long-lasting, waterproof barrier. The film is colorless, transparent, possesses good oxygen and moisture vapor permeability, and will wear off naturally.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- NuvaVet dries to form a film that acts as a barrier to microbes, dirt, and water.
- NuvaVet forms a flexible, elastic film which makes it ideal for use on wounds with complex geometry such as joints.
- NuvaVet dries to a thin film that is permeable to oxygen and water vapor, creating an optimal environment for wound healing.
- NuvaVet wears off naturally as the wound heals.
For any questions, please contact our Customer Support Team at 800-658-2059.